And I’ve decided to queue posts but I don’t know many I’ll be able to get going?
Anyways, I seriously love you guys. I’ve learned so much from Tumblr, like for real..life lessons
- People’s lives are not perfect. (I suspected this one awhile ago, but I never really thought about in what are their lives not perfect)
- Even though some smile and laugh, they’re in pain and struggling.
- Every funny, hilarious, best fanfic, greatest status update, bascially everything comes through Tumblr before it goes to Facebook. <—-which I love.
- EDs are more common than I was aware of, along with suicidal thoughts and actions..
- I’ve heard so many love stories, fan fictions, anime art sessions, God-things, all of it and I’m going to miss it.
- People on the internet do not necessarily have to be mass murderers…I never really thought that but when you’re overseas and then come ya know…not overseas and are introduced to the internet? Let’s just say it was a whole new experience altogether.
- People express more emotions on the internet than in real life
- Girls need to be told that they’re beautiful, and strong, loved and important, worth it.
- Guys need to be told that it’s okay to be up set to the point of tears, and telling a girl she’s beautiful does not always have to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend sort of way.
Anyways..I guess I need to go and finish packing.
but seriously, I love you all. You’e taught me more than I ever could’ve learned alone and I love that.
I will be able to get back on every once in awhile and see what’s going on and if you need anything, advice, encouragement, random tips, cool facts, someone to listen, I’m here, I’ll listen; promise.
@11 months ago
#Thoughts #Goodbye for awhile #I love you #I'm here for you #Advice #Encouragement #Facts #Tips